The owners, have used their wealth of experience to create a revolutionary approach to hospitality, providing a friendly setting, fantastic food and simple-yet-elegant bedrooms at a great value price.
21 bright and stylish bedrooms with contemporary en-suite bathrooms makes our hotel affordable and full of character. All of the bedrooms have been lovingly refurbished with the highest quality of materials and furniture. The garden rooms have modern décor with a casual, relaxed style. They each feature a semi-private terrace with a fantastic view of Orford Castle. The bathrooms are contemporary and feature power-showers - except for the 2 standard rooms, which have baths for you to unwind in.
The Food Quality food is of the upmost importance at the Crown & Castle - which is not surprising when you know that Ruth is a well respected foodie and writer. We spend a lot of our time seeking out food that is local, and creating menus that are worthy of note but never over the top.
The Trinity restaurant is casual yet upbeat, and our regular visitors often say that The Trinity is one of the main reasons for staying with us!
Why you should stay at the Crown & Castle!
* We love our guests and offer a welcoming and graceful service
* The Trinity restaurant has achieved awards that speak for themselves - AA 2 rosettes, plus we are featured in the Good Food Guide and the Michelin bib gourmand
* You can visit us and enjoy both dinner and B&B accommodation for little more than a night out in London would cost
* We have a large selection of beverages on offer, including a well-selected wine list plus sherries, ciders and beers - all at very reasonable prices
* Children and well-behaved dogs are warmly welcome - please contact us in advance for more information
* You can have fun-filled days out in Orford!
Please click on our 'Visit Website' link above for full details of the Crown & Castle, and to make a reservation.
For local information, please browse through our Guides to Orford and Woodbridge
Our very tempting Choctober 2-night offer includes a plethora of delights, from a fairly terrible pun to an autumnal discount on our normal rates, two nights' comfortable accommodation, an a la carte dinner each evening (with a free choice of dishes) and our award-winning full English breakfast each morning.
The Choctober 2-night Offer, available from 1st – 31st October, also includes: A pot of tea or coffee on arrival, with a slice of scrumptious Black Velvet chocolate cake A free third course of our renowned 'Sod it' hot chocolate mousse on one night of your stay A tasting pack of four Pump Street Bakery mini-bars
The 2-night discounted rate is per couple sharing the room Good house double 420 Better house, Garden or Courtyard double 499 Best House and Terrace 599 Suite 750
Independent Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway Broadband Available Friendly and Informal in style Childrens Portions Escape to the Country! Well behaved dogs allowed